Promoting quality education, leadership, and support for the Districts of Boone and Winnebago Counties
The Boone-Winnebago Regional Office of Education has an agreement with Pearson Vue to test individuals pursuing various educational and professional certificates such as the GED, Illinois Educator Licensing, and information technology tests.
Entrance to the Testing Center is located at 200 Heart Boulevard, Loves Park, IL 61111.
- Pearson Vue: Individuals can register for Pearson tests by visiting http://pearsonvue.com
- Registration is available in English and Spanish.
- ETS (ParaPro Only): Registration for the ParaPro test is done in person at the Boone - Winnebago Regional Office of Education, no later than one week prior to testing. To make alternative arrangements please contact Stephanie Putzstuck at 815-636-3060.
- Registration must be made in person by the registration deadline at: The Regional Office of Education 300 Heart Boulevard, Loves Park, IL 61111.
- The testing fee is $70.00 payable by cash or check only.
- The passing score in Illinois is between 460 and 480.
- Official Test results should arrive approximately 2 weeks after testing.
- Free and low-cost study materials available online: www.ets.org/parapro/testprep
- Please do not arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled testing time.
- If you do not pass the test you must wait at least 21 days to retest.